Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Freezing in Florida


Sunny Florida, my ass. This picture may be blurry, but the point of it is, it's 5:30, and although the sun has not actually gone down yet, it may as well have it's so dark outside. Although still around 80 degrees, it's pouring today. Oh, and in the building where I'm working they are trying to "freeze out the mold" due to the fact that Hurrican Wilma came through a month ago and blew out half the windows. This means that the AC is on max. So, although it's 80 outside, it's probably 60 inside. Thank goodness for a jacket someone loaned me. I can't believe that...I had to borrow a jacket from someone in Florida. I just read where Debbie needs a warmer jacket in Geneva...didn't think I'd have the same problem in Ft. Lauderdale!
Going home tomorrow, and although I hear it's cold and rainy there, at least it should be warmer inside!

No comments: