Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My Life In Boxes

The contents of a large entertainment center
Plus
Linen Closet Stuff
Plus
2 Nightstands worth of junk
Plus
Hanging Things
Plus
Sleeping Bags, Pads, and other similar objects
Plus
An office full of crap
Equals
27 boxes full of Heavy-Ass Shit

And we still have to pack our kitchen, clothes, and bathroom items…

But the good news is – we are moving!

Signed a lease for a house in San Francisco last Friday, started packing Saturday and move in less then two weeks.

Can’t Wait!!!

And now… back to packing up the rubbish.

1 comment:

sactownkid said...

It's funny how our lives are mirroring each other right now. I think I'm only up to 10 boxes, but I am packing the kitchen tonight so watch out! :)

I am moving Sunday and CANNOT WAIT. Good luck with yours!