Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Good Things Come in FouRRRRs

Yesterday I got my laptop, my cubicle and my phone. But the fun didn’t stop there! Today I received a new wireless mouse with the coolest extra button I’ve ever seen. It brings up a box on the screen that magnifies everything that falls within it and you can move it all around the screen. Where was this nifty feature during the days of FT spreadsheets????

For extra amusement, the power cord that came with my new laptop already had a label affixed to it with my name. It reads, “Meghan Meghan”.

But to pay homage to that which came before… thank you dear R key for the good times….

2 comments:

sactownkid said...

Yay for the "R" key! Yay for cubicles and laptops and phones!

Swiss Miss said...

"R"ight on!! I need that magnification key on our mouse, my old eyes could use it! ;)