Friday, July 28, 2006

Happy Birthday You Big Ass

Today I came in late to work and there waiting for me on my desk was a pan of brownies that said "Happy Birthday Meghan." It was made by the one and only Sandy featured in yesterday's blog. Wow! I sure feel like an ass... (but let me tell you - these are damn good brownies!)

Meany came in shortly after that and gave me a birthday present and The Big Spin told me to leave early. (I didn't actually leave early because technically I hadn't done any work today when he said that (at 2:00). I told myself I had to stay to finish a couple of things off before I leave on vacation. (I won't be back in the office until next Thursday - hooray!) But really, I had to get coffee with Calendar Girl and catch up. Now I'll put up my out of office messages, and then, officially...I am outta here!!!!

1 comment:

Swiss Miss said...

Happy Birthday! I have finally caught up with all the blogs and have enjoyed every one! :)