Friday, July 14, 2006

An Addendum

As a follow-up to the last two days of posting:

First of all, my "Ex-Coworker/Friend" who is referenced in the IM conversation from two days ago read my blog and then complained that she needed a better name then "Ex-Coworker/Friend". Then today she sent me this IM after reading yesterday's entry about our special calendar:

Ex-Coworker/Friend: I use the calendar all the time (when I'm at my desk) and wouldn't ya know it...
Ex-Coworker/Friend: I never noticed that it was Monday - Sunday
Ex-Coworker/Friend: oh man, that's a good one!

************************************************************************************
Dear Ex-Coworker/Friend:

You are right, you do deserve a better blog name. From now on you will be referenced as Goofball.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Mingle

2 comments:

Costa Rica Chica said...

I'd prefer Calendar Girl. This could be because in the last taar I've only learned how to spell calendar accurately every time. That's a tricky one. Plus then it sounds like she's really hot, and who wouldn't want that to be the impression that people have...even if we never meet this "goofball".

Mrs Mingle said...

I think you are onto something Krin - "Calendar Girl" it is!!