Friday, August 11, 2006

Oh Happy Day

Mrs. Mingle,

I accept your resignation and understand the reasons for your choice. You have been a tremendous asset for us in this group and your contributions are far greater than the successful projects you managed.

Your friendly voice and professionalism will be missed.

HR Lady,

We have agreed to the two week notice which puts Mrs. Mingle's separation date on Friday, August 25th. Please let me know what else we need to do to facilitate this process.

Thanks.

The Big Spin

-----Original Message-----
From: Mrs. Mingle
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 2:14 PM
To: The Big Spin; Meanie
Subject: Mrs. Mingle Resignation

Dear Big Spin and Meanie,

I regret to inform you that I am resigning my position at [this company] effective Friday, August 25. I’ve enjoyed working for the both of you and have learned a lot while working for [your department], but feel I cannot pass up my other opportunity.

Thank you very much for your continued support and I will work with you to complete as smooth a transition as possible with my departure.

Mrs. Mingle


oh yeah...I've got lots to talk about!!
(If only I could take a picture of the huge cheesy grin on my face since I sent this email!)

5 comments:

sactownkid said...

Hooray, I am very happy for you. A nice delayed birthday present. Congrats!! Hopefully the new place of employment will provide plenty of blogging entertainment (but in a happy positive uplifting way).

Swiss Miss said...

Wow! Congratulations!!! I’m thrilled you are finally out of there and off to bigger and brighter things! :)

Manoa Missy said...

What's your new gig? And more importantly, will it allow you (a) time to blog and email friends at work and (b) juicy material to blog and email friends at work? ;)

You go on with your smiling self!

Mrs Mingle said...

I will try to continue to blog, although I'm afraid my new job will actually give me work... I'll have to learn how to blog from home!!

Kid said...

this is very dissapointing. I was hopping to get you up and running on Axis & Allies. Nothing is more satisfying than world conquest on line while at work.