Sunday, August 27, 2006

Geeks on Parade, Installment 2

When I first met Scooby, one of the other marching instructors, last year - I quickly came to learn that one of his favorite words is "Clusterf_ck". He has used this word so many times since I started teaching with him that I'm convinced the dictionary definition would be something like this:

Clusterfuck: n. 1. A group of kids marching aound on a field. In a sentence: What a tremendous game we have seen so far; while the football team regroups in the locker room during half-time, let's all enjoy the clusterfuck that is occurring on the field.

Needless to say, I do cringe everytime I hear him use that. Fortunately, it's never within ear-shot of the kids.

1 comment:

Kid said...

"Custerf_ck": better or worse than the KF's misuse of "F_uckmyass" on the houseboat?