Thursday, February 20, 2014

Kinda Sorta Pretty Accurate

Today I visited our 'tax guy' to see about our chances of getting a refund.  His office is in his home and he is a collector of odd things.   Before I met him I never realized that there were multiple Ouija boards from places all over the world, and that one would be inclined to collect them.  However, he's got them hung up all over his walls.  I began chuckling to myself as it occurred to me that once I left, perhaps the tax guy and his assistants pull off one of those boards, place their hands on the planchette (I had to look this word up) and then chant "How much taxes do they owe?" while waiting for Ouija tax spirits to guide them to the numbers.  As far as my knowledge of tax law - this could be just as accurate as filling out those million forms.

I have never actually believed in Ouija Boards.  I recall going to slumber parties as a kid and being the one who wanted to mess with the others who wanted to play.   You know what is accurate though?  Fortune Cookies.  


Just look at the one I got today:
I mean seriously how do they know?!  

No comments: