Friday, March 17, 2006

My Day Ends Well

I was just about to logoff for the day when my coworker sent me this Instant Message:

Coworker: Hi [Mrs. Mingle]
Mingle: Hi!
Coworker: I want to tell you that I met with [your old boss today] today.
Mingle: [laughing emoticon]
Coworker: He says you are the best employee he's ever hired.
Mingle: [blushing emoticon]
Coworker: Thought you may want to know that.
Mingle: really? that's nice!
Coworker: Yeah.
Coworker: You must be really good.
Mingle: I appreciate you telling me that - thank you

It's nice to end the week on a high note.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

Manoa Missy said...

You ARE really good. We've known it for ages :)

sactownkid said...

That is super cool that your boss said that and that your coworker reported it. Like Manoa Missy said, we all knew it, but it's always nice to hear, esp. from a fellow colleague!